Thursday 13 March 2014

A lovely day

Hello, well it's Thursday again so my turn to share over on Clare Curd Crafts

The sun put in a very welcomed appearance yesterday and I think it was reflected in the card I was making, bright and cheerful


I used the 

My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. OXFORD LANE 6 x 6 paper pad 

and the 


start by decorating your base card if you wish, then cut a few narrow strips of the patterned paper and weave these together. Cut a picture tile, also from the paper pack, and mount this up on layers of 
coordinating papers to give some depth. Finally run a contrasting ink pads around the edges of your finished card.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and fresh, the background stamps and papers go so well together!


    Penny

    ReplyDelete