Sunday 14 July 2013

Welcome to my little crafty corner

If you have found yourself here then hello and welcome :)

This is a little bit of the internet I'm claiming for me, to share my crafty makes.

 I won't call what I make art as I am no artist, I am a crafter who enjoys making things. I started making greeting cards about 12 years ago and have gone on to discover the joys of creating canvases, altered art and jewellery. I can often be found with ink stained fingers or streaks of paint in my hair, but do you know what, I don't care as it just means I've had fun creating.

A mixed media canvas inspired by Julie Nutting. Layers of decorative papers, stencils and stamped images.




4 comments:

  1. Wowed vie this is stunning, congratulations on your DT spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Debs. nice to have you back.
    lots of luck and best wishes from another crafter who refuses to call her crafting makes "art". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely canvas Deb - very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete